Monday, September 10, 2007

THIS IS MEANT TO BE SECRET

Since I doubt that anyone currently involved is remotely likely to be a reader of this blog, I'll satisfy the curiosity of those who are.

With effect from Saturday September 22nd, I will be leading the WeightWatchers meetings at 8.30, 9.30, 10.30 and 11.30 at their Selden Center in Selden Plaza on Middle Country Road.

This is huge for a number of reasons -

1. Up to 300 members in total attend those groups, making it the busiest center in the county.

2. The leader who is leaving has been a fixture there since 1993 and she is brilliant. Following her is a daunting task.

3. As a rookie leader, with only three meetings under my belt, it's unthinkable that they should offer this to me.

But they have and I've accepted. Great chance to meet and encourage far more people than I ever imagined!