Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WHAT'S THE BEST CHOICE?


I've decided I'm going to start telling the truth. Now I appreciate that statement may create some grave concerns when it comes from a pastor, but the fact is I don't always tell it like it really is when I'm asked one particular question.

What's best for me at McDonalds, or Wendys or Pizza Hut or KFC or Popeyes or whatever fast-food chain's name you care to insert here?

There may be better choices than others, but the fact is that in a nation overcome with the need for convenience, we'd rather eat unhealthy junk from anywhere we can grab it than actually go home and make something satisfying and wholesome in our own kitchens.

What's best for you? - Diddley squat, that's what.


There's way too much fat in a burger any style and if you do find a low calorie option in any fast-food joint, the portion will be so small that you'll be hungry again pretty soon and will probably end up overeating before the day's out.

The best choice is to cut out the excuses and cook for yourself.

There, I told the truth!