Monday, August 27, 2007

EXPO

So Saturday morning I fly down to Baltimore, am met there by a limo and end up in a fancy looking restaurant where the final stage of preparation is almost done for a Health & Fitness Expo.

There were fitness demos, talks from doctors, music, video presentations and yours truly was the emcee. I was asked to share a bit of my story during the afternoon too.

It's still very strange to find myself talking about health and fitness. I guess part of that is because I don't see what has happened over the past two years to be that remarkable.

Anway, I'm more of an authority on how to overeat, abuse your body and be disappointed with yourself because after all, that's what I did for around 50 years.

This health kick is new - but you get to meet some cool people!!!!