Sunday, August 3, 2008

SETTING GOALS

Two weeks from now I'm going on vacation - eleven days in sunny Puerto Rico, which I have never visited before and I am informed will be as hot as the other place at that time of year.

It has been interesting to see how different members of my WW groups have handled their summer cruises, trips to the beach, the mountains, Hawaii and a load of other destinations. It seems as if a lot of folks have set themselves reasonable goals and kept pretty much to them, like the couple in one of the Wednesday evening groups in Miller Place - on an eight day cruise she gained no weight and he put on 0.2lb. That's impressive.

So what do I plan for PR? - Staying the same works for me too and while I may eat a little more than usual, I plan to deal with that by working out a bit more too.

Time will tell. I'll keep you informed - maybe!!!