Friday, August 1, 2008

SPIES EVERYWHERE

A couple of weeks ago at a wedding, I was minding my own business while working through the delicious salad when a lady came up to our table and greeted me - "Hi Roger, you're my WW leader!" I will readily confess to not immediately recognizing her as I meet hundreds of people each week and it is always strange to see them in a different setting, dressed in something other than their weighing-in clothes.

Man, was I glad I was paying attention to what I was eating.

Since I live in the vicinity of both the Selden and Miller Place centers, I do occasionally bump into members in restaurants and supermarkets too - their eyes go immediately to my cart!

Never knowing who will be there, I just buy coffee at 7-11 and in Dunkin' Donuts too for that matter.

There are hundreds of pairs of eyes that help keep me on program.

Thank you!