Monday, August 4, 2008

STEPPING IT UP

When I joined WW three and a half years ago, I decided to do the whole program this time around, which included moving more (exercise is a dirty word with us!).

Of course I couldn't move a whole lot at 330+lb, but I did some and slowly stepped it up until I was eventually (after a very long time) running six or seven miles a day seven days a week.

I have stayed at that level pretty much, though I have dropped Saturdays since I started needing to arrive at the Selden WW center by 7.00am to prepare for the start of my groups.

Since one of my ultimate goals - maybe way down the road - is to run a half marathon, I have decided to step things up a bit starting this week. I've already increased my Monday workout to running 10 miles and plan to add just a little more to every other day too.

You gotta keep pushing.