Tuesday, February 10, 2009

THANKS BOB

I hardly believed my ears while watching The Biggest Loser tonight. The brown team had just weighed in and the younger member had registered a substantial loss.

That was when their trainer, Bob commented, "Every season we have a contestant who thinks he can lose more by eating less calories." Seems this week the team had listened to their coach instead of starving themselves and given their bodies enough fuel.

Sometimes I get weary of telling WW members to eat all their points - and the 35 flexible weekly points too, but so many of them apparently know better than me - or they think they do.

Your body needs fuel to make it work - work at burning fat. If you don't stoke the furnace nothing will happen.

But you don't have to believe me - believe Bob.

After all, he's on TV!!!