Monday, June 29, 2009

WOW

Almost a week since I was last here! Can't believe it.

We had a busy week with our son and the grandchildren here from Texas, but I'm happy to say I had a very good week despite the potential distractions of meals out, barbecues, a visit to a Mets game and a bunch of other stuff.

Where I suffered was a mandatory reduction of exercise. It seems like early in the week when I left home to go to the gym, the kids heard me and then proceeded to wake up the rest of the household.

This did not make me too popular!

With Ben and Emily now back in the Lone Star State, I was back to the gym today, but am planning to do something a little different tomorrow that will put a different spin on "going to the gym". I'm planning to run there and back, wiithout going in, a distance of 5 miles according to www.mapmyrun.com

You gotta keep mixing it up!