Monday, October 6, 2008

CHOICES

This has been a great weekend and a very busy one. We celebrated our church's 10th Anniversary, which meant we saw a lot of good people, had friends visiting and were faced with a lot of food.

Saturday evening we had around 40 people over for a catered party at our house, complete with a whole table of outrageous homemade desserts.

Sunday for lunch we took all our guests to the Indian buffet at The Curry Club in Centereach (my favorite food, for the uninformed).

Sunday evening was another party catered again by Tuscany in Miller Place, with a table full of different desserts - once more from Sarah Jayne's.

There was just too much good stuff on offer, so I made the decision to enjoy the food and deal with the consequences.

Overall I gained a few pounds by the look of it. But I didn't gain the 133 I have lost, nor did I ditch the lifestyle I have developed this past few years. I had some outstanding food in front of me and enjoyed it.

Today I got back to normal!