Tuesday, June 5, 2007

DAY TWO

There was a searching start to the second day of my focused week during which I need to lose 3.4 pounds. You see, I usually give myself Tuesdays off from the gymn and sleep a bit longer instead. But I figured since I have a couple of early morning appointments later in the week, I'd better go exercise while I can. Well, at least that was my conclusion, but it did involve a little personal battle while sleep was still beckoning.

I don't enjoy working out. I've said that before. But I have to do it. Weird thing is, I miss it when I don't go.

Ran four miles on the treadmill and then did two miles on the elyptical. Mixing it up a bit helps, as did listening to the podcast of a friend of mine preaching last Sunday.

Only eaten 18 points so far, so there's plenty left for munching on this evening!!!