Tuesday, June 12, 2007

THE GAP

I've had to totally replace my wardrobe several times over the past two years, but although I once loathed it, I like clothes shopping nowadays so it has been no great hardship.

I used to go into a store and embark on an often fruitless search to see if they had anything whatever in my size. When 3X tends to be tight on you, there's generally not a lot on the racks that you could wear. Thankfully things have changed.

It's no secret that I like wandering around Kohls now. You can get some great bargains there - but although they don't have an outstanding selection overall, I like to buy jeans in the GAP. They do something few other stores have picked up on - they sell pants in odd sizes.

Since I've about finished losing weight, I thought I was stuck in an awkward situation where 36 was too big and 34 was generally tight. Enter the GAP and their 35-inch waists.

I love the GAP!