Monday, June 4, 2007

SEVEN DAYS FROM NORMAL

Okay, it's Monday and I followed my normal routine for the day after Sunday. Went to the gym and did 7.2 miles between the treadmill and the elyptical - most of it on the treadmill - and then off to Weight Watchers.

So here's the official verdict - I'm still 3.4lbs up on where I was three weeks ago. That puts me 1lb over the maximum I can be as a lifetime member (that figure is 2lb over goal). Confused yet?

So the plan is to drop that 3.4lb this week and I figured I'd detail that journey here, just because I like writing and I'm egotistical enough to think there might well be at least one person in the world who could care less about how I get on with this.

This morning's workout was a good start to the day and I now have a 26 points food allowance that I must not exceed for the day. It's lunch time and 12 of them have gone already, which is unusual, but we did stop at the nearby bagel store after WW today.

A bagel is not usually a good choice. It costs 6 points, which is the equivalent to six slices of high fibre bread, but let's face it, now and again a bagel tastes good. The whole point about what I am doing when it comes to food is I'm trying to balance my eating and not simply cut out everything but rabbit food and water. So a bagel's quite okay - so long as you count it.

Back later!