Monday, May 14, 2007

LIFETIME

Okay, it's official - today was my sixth week on maintenance and having stayed withing two pound of my goal weight (slightly under actually), I am now a lifetime member of Weight Watchers.

What does this mean?

1. Weight Watchers will get no more money out of me as I no longer need to pay to attend meetings (don't get too confused here, I am currently still attending a weekly meeting while training to lead one myself!).

2. Lifetime membership is a reminder that for the rest of my life I need to continue to take care of my health by monitoring my eating and exercising. It isn't the end of the road, it's the continuation of a journey that has to continue every single day.

WW has worked well for me - I thoroughloy recommend it, but you probably worked that out already!