Tuesday, May 8, 2007

WHEN'S THE CLASS?

It's weird, but people I hardly know are asking me when I'll be teaching a WW class, as either they want to join it themselves or they want to recommend that a friend or family member comes along.

Problem is, since I can't do the training course next week due to a full personal schedule, I'm not too sure when I'll actually be able to get started.

My current membership is the fourth time I recall joining WW. I have always lost some weight on their program, but never continued all the way through to reach my goal.

On reflection, the main thing that has been different this time is that when I joined I made the commitment to always stay for the weekly meeting, rather than simply weighing in and leaving as I had generally done before.

The meeting has been a great help. The weekly motivation has reaped dividends.

Let's hope when I get to lead a group I can give something back, or rather pass it on to others!