Sunday, May 20, 2007

TRAINING

Still going through the process of learning the ropes at WW. Not sure when I'll be doing their leaders' course, but am finding out what it's like to be on the other side of things. That's why I was to be found in the Selden center before 8.00 yesterday morning, with members already arriving for the packed 8.30 meeting.

Yesterday, in addition to weighing in an endless stream of people, I shared with some of the groups the fact that on my way to shedding 133 pounds I actually lost a total of 208 pounds, because there were gains as well as losses during those two years.

Seems that helped a lot of folks as they were relieved you can be less than the perfect Weight Watcher and still succeed in the end.

It's keeping going that matters in any area.

I'm less than a perfect Christian too, but I'm still heading in the right direction and I'm doing better with that than I was a year ago too!