Wednesday, June 4, 2008

MID-WEEK MEANDERINGS

+ It was absolutely pouring with rain when I looked out the window early this morning, so I decided to go back to bed and skip the gym. That means I have to make up the six miles before Monday, but that's better than getting soaked.

+ I owe Azad, Kim and Lisa from my early Saturday WW group. They came to my 7.00 group in Miller Place tonight and really added a lot to it. It's currently a very small meeting, so their input was a terrific help - they've lost a total of over 130lb, so they know what they're talking about and they're a fun trio too!

+ Someone asked me how much water I drink in a day. I aim for 100 ounces and generally exceed it.

+ I'm already checking the weather forecast for Saturday as rain doesn't help our turnout at WW. Looks like a great day - hot. Hope we'll break through 300 again.

+ Tonight I learned that Trader Joe's does a lime chili chicken burger. Now that sounds worth checking out.