Thursday, June 12, 2008

RECIPE PUZZLE

Here´s a delicious sounding recipe from a WW member. She asks me about the points, but I´m in the Dominican Republic with a heavy schedule ... so how about someone figuring it out for me and emailing me at revrog@optonline.net

Stuffed Portabellas

6 medium portabellas
1 box of chopped spinach defrosted and squeezed.
6 oz of weight watchers cream cheese
1/3 cup of grating cheese
1/2 cup of egg beaters
garlic
olive oil

Spray mushrooms with olive oil and grill for 3 min. on each side. and remove to a dish.
Cook minced garlic in oil until tender, add spinach and cook until all water is gone, add cream cheese,and grating cheese cook until well blended. add egg and blend into spinach mixture. Fill portabellas with mixture and cook in oven for about 30 mins @350 degrees. They make a nice side dish.

What do you think the points would be ?

I used the recipe builder and It came out to 3 points, but I thought I would ask you.
There was no way to get around the Parmasean Cheese, or the cream cheese. I used the weight watchers but I didn't know how to figure out 6 oz. haha