Monday, January 19, 2009

MORE IS LESS

If there's one major thought I have difficulty getting across to people about weight loss, it is that if you don't eat enough you won't get the results.

There's this idea that if you starve yourself the pounds will disappear, but the truth is that if you deprive yourself, you'll either give up, get sick or of course die if you do it to some insane degree.

I'm not a doctor, I'm a pastor, but I've learned a few things along the way. For instance, if the body is to function it needs fuel and if it is going to burn fat it needs calories to help it burn calories.

So if you're reading this as a Weight Watcher - eat your points!

Don't just chomp on your daily allowance, eat your weekly allowance of 35 flexible points too.

Don't believe me? Try it!

You have nothing to lose but weight and who knows, I just might be right.

I am!