Saturday, January 10, 2009

WHERE'S THE FAT GUY?

I love doing my Weight Watchers groups on Saturday mornings and Wednesday evenings, because I believe in the program and know how it helped me turn my life around.

Sitting here tonight weighing less than I have in more than 40 years, I am grateful for the changes in health, attitude and overall sense of well-being.

One of the limitations I am aware of as I lead meetings each week is that to a great degree I am preaching to the choir. So later this month I am taking things a stage further by putting on an event that is geared towards those who are not yet committed to a healthier lifestyle.

So I hope you'll join me for the premier of my one-man show Where's The Fat Guy? at Regal Cinemas, Portion Road, Ronkonkoma on Thursday January 29th at 7.30pm. Use this event as a way to introduce your friends to the subject of weight loss, to myself and of course to Weight Watchers.

Tickets are $5, to cover the costs of the night and are available by emailing me at revrog@optonline.net or at the door on the night.

It will be good and it will be fun.

Spread the word - I have posters and flyers if you can use them.