Thursday, January 22, 2009

SEVEN DAYS TO GO!

There's a lot more buzz about my first one-man-show next Thursday than I ever expected. Sounds like people are coming from all over the place. There will be Weight Watchers members, WW staff colleagues, church folks and who knows who else - we're getting regular emails and calls for information and tickets.

The good news is you can pay at the door.

It's going to be fun, informative and motivating, but let me make it clear, it isn't a comedy show - I'm just not that funny. A friend said she was looking forward to my comedy show, so I had to set her straight. We'll laugh a lot - that's the way I am, but there will be a lot of solid advice and a whole load of encouragement too.

I'm already being asked when and where the next show will be.

I'm checking availability of Madison Square Garden!!!!

Watch this space.