Sunday, January 4, 2009

OVERCOMING PROBLEMS

Our new Saturday schedule at WW got under way yesterday, despite a number of glitches. No need to go into the problems here, sufficient to say that my team did an excellent job and worked like dogs all morning, maintaining a great attitude.

My apologies to members who did not have the experience we want them to because of slow service and long lines.

I had serious doubts whether anyone at all was going to show for the new group at 7.30am, but the trickle of members started as soon as we opened the door at 7.00am. It started off as a totally viable group with around 25 people, which I expect to increase substantially next Saturday.

Our overall numbers were up 50% on the previous week and I anticipate that we'll be 25% to 50% up on that when the numbers are in next weekend.

It will be a lot smoother processing everyone then - again I apologize to all who were affected yesterday.