Sunday, May 18, 2008

COLOSSAL


Yesterday in our Saturday WW groups I shared a few scary facts about Friendly's menu that indicate the restaurant isn't very friendly at all if you're looking for healthy eating.

Today I was in Ruby Tuesday's - Turkey Mini's with no fries, 13 points - and I saw the biggest burger I've noticed in a while. I'm guessing it was their Colossal Burger, which according to Dotties' Weight Loss Zone ( http://www.dwlz.com/ ) weighs in at a round 50 points - add another 7.5 points for fries.

Of course if the customer ordered an appetizer of buffalo wings, they score a further 60 - yes 60! - points.

Add beers or sodas for maybe another 6 points and that's a 123 points meal - so let's just hope and pray he didn't have room for dessert.

My thanks to Ruby Tuesday's - they're guaranteeing I'll always have a job!