Thursday, May 29, 2008

ONE POINT SMOOTHIE

Just got back from a visit to The Diet Shop on Portion Road in Ronkonkoma to stock up on their 1 Point VitaTops, 1 Point Oatmeal Raisin Squares; 2 Point Fruit Pies and 4 Point Shepherd's Pies. A few other odds and ends too, but those are the main goods I get there - whoops, almost forgot the family favorite 2 Point Carrot Cake.

Anyway, while I was there I decided to try their smoothies and had a 1 Point Vanilla Smoothie, which was excellent. If you're in that area, I thoroughly recommend you stop by for a delicious, cool summer drink. They have Caramel too and a Mocha one for 2 Points that I'll try next time. I didn't want to use the extra point this afternoon as we're having dinner with friends tonight at my favorite restaurant - The Curry Club in East Setauket.

Say a prayer for me - that I'll behave!