Tuesday, September 16, 2008

WEIGHING THINGS UP

Gill and I are heading for Manhattan in a half hour or so, to see Celine Dion in concert in Madison Square Garden. We don't go into the city together that often - I think the last time was our wedding anniversary trip in December - so we want it to be special ... which includes dinner!

Recognizing that special is not sitting some place and eating a grilled chicken salad, I've been planning for this evening and a visit to our favorite Indian restaurant on 44th Street.

It's a simple plan, but may be of help to others -

1. I've made this a low-point day so far, so that I have plenty left for dinner.
2. I've got a number of my 35 felxible points for the week banked for tonight.
3. I've looked over points values for Indian foods and know what is a good choice - and what is not!

So wish me luck and pray that my resolve holds!