Saturday, December 13, 2008

MOMENTUM

Okay, so that's it. In Miller Place on Wednesday and Selden today, I rolled out the new WW program for members to get a handle on, as we head into the holiday season.

It's called Momentum, which aptly defines the most significant part of succesful weight loss - keeping going.

The equation for losing weight is simple. You have to burn more calories than you take in. But it's how you do it that matters and WW has been at the forefront of the battle for health for 45 years now.

Momentum combines the best features of the two programs that have been offered to date, the Core Plan and the Flex Plan, and it's winner in my eyes. I love it. I want members to get to goal and believe this will help more to achieve that ambition.

What's it all about? Check it out at www.weightwatchers.com or come visit me at a center next week!