Thursday, March 20, 2008

FEELING GOOD

This week I'm fully back on track with my exercise program after more than a month of challenges, firstly from sciatica and then losing the nails from my big toes - actually they were taken from me! I have to see the podiatrist again this morning, but everything is okay, as is proven by the fact that I'm able to run again with no pain.

I burn off at least 1200 calories a day at the gym and am there at least five days a week. That means I use a mimimum of 6,000 of those little things that lurk inside virtually everything we eat. You have to burn 3500 calories to get ride of one pound of fat, so basically I burn off two pounds a week through exercise alone. So when I can't exercise ... get the point?

That's another of the reasons I'm feeling good about being back in my stride!