Wednesday, March 26, 2008

MY WEEK ON CORE

As I mentioned yesterday, I am currently in Texas, so there are some eating challenges as I am not in my ususal routine. Here's Day Three of my return to core -

Breakfast - Two eggs scrambled with diced green pepper. One point bagel (1 Point), coffee with 2% (1 Point)
Mid-morning - Pear
Lunch - This was challenging as we were taken to Dagwood's Sandwich Shoppe, which had some amazing looking delights on offer. I offered for the beef sandwich, without mayo, ate the beef, lettuce and tomato and left the bread roll it all came in. I also stole some turkey from my granddaughter's unfinished sandwich.
Mid-afternoon - Pear, coffee with skim milk
Dinner - Pork tenderloin, brown rice, broccoli and cauliflower
Evening - Starbucks non-fat latte, Weight Watchers Ice Cream (2 Points)

So that's it!
I also drank 78 ounces of water.