Saturday, March 8, 2008

TOLD YOU SO!

I said it yesterday, our Saturday members are something else!

It was a miserable morning, fluctuating between showers and driving rain, yet we had the biggest crowd since I took these groups on last September - and that at a time of year when attendances typically begin to dive after the enthusiasm of the New Year diet season wanes.

We had some good stuff to celebrate too, like the lady who reached her goal today, having lost over 116lb in the process. She was pumped and I was too. What a terrific achievement.

I was reminded today that the weight/health battle is one that many Weight Watchers have been engaged in for years. While they have overcome adversities and achieved other goals in life, this one has eluded them.

No wonder reaching their target weight is such an exciting event.

It reminded me why I do this - not that I needed reminding, I love what I do on Saturdays and have some of the best members you could ever hope to meet.

They aren't put off by rain either!!!