Thursday, March 27, 2008

FOR THOSE TAKING NOTES!!!

I'm sitting here in Texas while my daughter-in-law puts candy into a pinata ready for my granddaughter's birthday party on Saturday. Everyone's sampling them, but I'm staying honest, especially since I'm tracking my CORE week right here for anyone and everyone to see.

So here goes -

BREAKFAST - Pear. bagel (1 Point), Coffee with skim milk
LUNCH - Grilled vegetables salad, no dressing. slice of sourdough bread (2 Points)
MID-AFTERNOON - Starbucks non-fat latte, apple
LATE AFTERNOON - Coffee with skim milk, pear
DINNER - Egg whites omelette, turkey, toast (1 Point), Plum, WW chocolate chip cookie (1 Point)

I also drank 80 oz of water and visited 237 restrooms!!!!

Tomorrow will be another interesting day as I'll be traveling back to NY. I'll share how that goes here too and see those of you who are Saturday regulars at Weight Watchers at the usual place and at the usual time.