Tuesday, March 25, 2008

THIS WEEK ON CORE

I got an email today from one of our Saturday morning WW members, sharing a concern about the Core Plan and asking if I'd share my journal from this first week back on Core so she could see how I do it.

If ever there was a way to be sure to keep a WW leader honest, this is it!

So here goes -

MONDAY
Breakfast - Coffee with skim milk and VitaTop (1 Point from my 5 points alowwance)
Mid-morning - Coffee with skim milk
Lunch - Egg whites omelette with mushrooms and fat-free shredded cheese; banana
Mid-afternoon - Banana, coffee with skim milk
Dinner - Grilled chicken breast, with 1/2 cup Healthy Choice chicken soup for sauce (1 Point); baked potato, with middle scooped out and mixed with diced onions fried with curry powder and then spooned back into skins; spinach and asparagus.
Dessert - Fresh strawberries, blueberries and blackberries with 1/2 cup fat free ice cream (1 Point)
I also drank 96oz of water

TUESDAY - Traveling to Texas
Breakfast - Oatmeal with fresh fruit; coffee with skim milk
Mid-morning - at airport - Coffee with skim milk; apple
Lunch on plane - took this with me - Sandwich with mustard and Boars Head Turkey (2 Points); plum
Mid-afternoon - layover in Houston airport - Apple, plum, Starbucks non-fat latte
Dinner - Roast lamb; string beans
Coffee with skim milk
I also drank 62 ounces of water