Saturday, March 15, 2008

FINALLY - 301!

Okay, so after a couple of months of putsing (wonder how you spell that!) around in the 280's and 290's, this morning we finally busted through the 300 barrier for members in our Saturday WW group. Now, you could be right when you say that making it to one over the 300 is not exactly busting through, but trust me, that is a major achievement.

It's the first time we have done it since I took the groups on in September and it was only a very rare occurrence before my time from what I gather, so needless to say, I'm happy with that outcome - and of course I'm looking forward to it becoming a regular event.

We had a fun morning, with some good weight losses, targets reached and hopefully a lot of motivation floating around the place.

I did say I would post a recipe for 1 Point Oatmeal Bar Cake this evening, but having looked at it more thoroughly, it seems like the 1 Point designation is way below what it should be, so I'm holding on that until I get chance to thoroughly check it out.

I love Saturdays - but I'm tired now!

Better sleep properly as I work Sundays too!!!