Wednesday, October 17, 2007

SPEAKING OF ICE CREAM

Okay, I know we weren't exactly speaking about it, but I must confess that ice cream is one of my favorite subjects - though the practical application is far more fulfilling than talking theory.

I have great news!

I ran into a lady from one of our Saturday WW groups this evening and she told me (this might be history to you, but it was a revelation for me) that Turkey Hill make a non-fat, no sugar added Vanilla Bean or Chocolate ice cream that is 2 Points for a cup.

You can't get that anywhere. Most of the double churned, light, fat-free, etc, etc, brands are 2 points for a half cup.

So with Turkey Hill you get twice as much!!!

I went straight to Waldbaums and looked for the pink container (it's 1.5 quarts, not a half gallon) and was delighted to find it's on sale for $2.49.

I imagine the sale ends tomorrow night, so figured I'd post the good news immediately. And now, if you'll excuse me, it's time for dessert!!!